ArMOEgeddon is a bright green and black robot designed to obtain discs from the feeder station
or floor. Also, ArMOEgeddon has a very maneuverable drive, a disc pick up arm, and a 10-point climber.
- Highly maneuverable and fast mecanum drive using 4 CIM motors.
- High mounted shooter for lower angle shots into goals from a significant distance.
- Adjustable angle, speed-controlled shooter provides ability to shoot from multiple locations on the
- Ability to pick up discs from the floor, two at a time, or obtain discs from feeder station.
- Ability to push multiple discs across the floor and flip discs that are upside down.
- Two cameras, one aligned with shooter for automated alignment during hybrid and tele-operated
modes, and another focused on floor for disc pick-up.
- 60" tall bot is effective defense against low shooters.
- Fast 10 pt climb in under 10 seconds
How We Can Enhance Your Strategy
- Multiple autonomous modes with 5-disc or 4-disc scoring capability.
- Fast cycle time between feeder station and 4-disc scoring.
- Feeder and floor pick-up ability.
- Height to block low-shooting robots.
- Have a well-trained scouting team to bring you up-to-the-minute match information.
- Have great experience in qualification & elimination round strategy.
- Team Coordinator - John Larock - John.A.Larock@usa.dupont.com
- Team Coach - Robert Dudek - Robert.F.Dudek@usa.dupont.com
- Team Strategist - Brian Zhang - firstname.lastname@example.org